Thursday, May 06, 2010

'Miles Thompson' donation for the PRES-AID Auction!!!


Here's my donation to the Pres-Aid art auction, supporting my friend Pres Romanillos.

It's an original painting by Miles Thompson. I purchased it in 2007 at his solo show at the La Luz de Jesus Gallery inside Wackos on Sunset. If you've ever sipped a tropical cocktail at the 'Tiki Ti' bar down the street, you may have seen his artwork decorating the walls there. He has also worked in CARTOONS before.

I've enjoyed having this piece, and now I hope that someone else will.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Koch said...

Morgan, this is fantastic! But aren't we going to get one of yours for the auction, too?

5/06/2010 11:47 PM  
Blogger MondayMorgue said...

Haha, absolutely Kevin - lemme figure out one. I'll make my Guild trip next week then.

5/07/2010 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home